William O. DeWitt Jr.
- M.B.A. from Harvard University
- B.A. from Yale University
- St. Louis Country Day School
Chairman/Managing Partner of the St. Louis Cardinals
- Under DeWitt’s watch the Cardinals moved from Busch Memorial Stadium to Busch Stadium in 2006 and won two World Championships, 2006 and 2011
Co-Founder of Reynolds, DeWitt Co. in 1979
- Reynolds DeWitt is an investment firm that owns 63 Arby’s franchises with an estimated value of$50.4 million and interest in Cincinnati, Ohio based U.S. Playing Card Company with revenue around $120 million. It also has a stake in a $40 million dollar aquarium in Newport, Kentucky. The company partnered with Cincinnati banking executive Meininger to form the Hill Street Fund, a $57 million investment fund that buys debt and equity securities of middle-market companies.
Owns minority interest in the Reynolds Plantation Resort
- Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
- William O. DeWitt Jr.
- William O. DeWitt III
- Senior Administrative Assistant
- Julie Laningham
- Vice Chairman
- Frederick O. Hanser
- Vice President & General Counsel
- Mike Whittle
Served on the Presidents Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board during the George W. Bush administration
- Former Co-Owner of the Orioles
- Former investor of the Texas Rangers
O2O COMMON GROUND
We believe that based on your interests, personal and professional history that you and the following owners share common ground: